We provide you with comprehensive and efficient advice and support in all areas where a notary is required. We offer all notarial services in immovable property and corporate law, support your estate planning with tailor-made solutions, provide advice on and certify marital and partnership agreements and inheritance contracts and wills and assist with advance care directives.
- Property transactions such as a sale, gift or exchange, pre-emption and repurchase rights and profit-sharing rights
- Constituting condominium, co-ownership and joint ownership and parcelling out
- Creation of real estate liens as collateral for mortgages
- Creation of property easements such as building rights, rights to build above and in close proximity to structures, rights of way, planting rights
- Creation of personal easements such as rights of residence or usufruct
- Succession and estate planning
- Marital agreements and inheritance contracts
- Advance care directives
- Corporate and merger law including shareholders’ agreements and partners’ agreements
- Company foundations, capital increases and reductions, dissolution, other changes to articles of association, mergers, splits and transfers of assets
- Founding foundations and associations
- Authenticating articles of association, signatures, copies, transcripts, translations, affidavits, competitions, etc.
- Setting up guarantees
- Obtaining apostilles or other higher-level authentications
According to the Ordinance on the Indication of Prices (PBV;SR 942.211), the notarial fees have to be published. Our fees can be obtained from the following document. In addition, you will find below the Ordinance of the Canton of Lucerne regarding the notarial fees (german version).